Tuesday 23 December 2014

PRODUCTS I USE: Winged Eyeliner




Winged eye liner has probably been known for the most difficult make up to apply, however it's not that hard!



Many people in my school commend me on my wing-eye liner for being perfect everyday so therefore I would love to help you out! And trust me, It was difficult for me too! It took me a couple of months to get used to it as I first started applying it when I was 13/14 years of age, however when I look back at pictures I can see the improvement over time.
I didn't have a flick when I first started doing it as I couldn't do it but now, I believe I'm an expert in applying the perfect winged eye liner. And I do apply it EVERY school day.

I believe that eye liner changes the face completely and to be honest, I don't wear any other make up (I sometimes wear foundation if I get sudden outbreaks and definitely mascara {if you want me to do a separate post on mascara, comment below}) because it's less time consuming.



To draw the eye liner I use L'Oreal Superliner. This eye liner is absolutely fantastic as the tip is 0.4mm! This is the thinnest eye liner I've ever used and it's amazing because I go through eye liner really quick but this lasts a long time. However, the colour isn't as 'intense' after time and turns into a grayish-black so if or when this happens, I recommend using the felt tip to draw the outline of the eye liner then use liquid liner to make the colour more darker and bold. It's more expensive than the ones I normally use but I've had this eye liner for about 2 months and I'm still using it!
You can get this for £6.99 at your nearest Superdrug (here) or Boots (here).





Collection Fast Stroke Eye Liner 3.8g Black - W/P 1

The second product I use is the Collection Waterproof Fast stroke eyeliner and let me start by saying that this liner is super, super dark! I love this eyeliner because it stays on place even when its hailing or snowing and for me, this is a big thumbs up and well worth from the price. Personally, I would not spend more than £6-£7 on eye liner because there are eye liners like these which are more than half the price with good quality, and I was awestruck when I found out it was £2.99 but it is from Collection so their products are cheaper than other big branded companies. You can get this at Superdrug only (here).




The final product that I use is another Collection product called the Extreme 24hr Felt tip liner, I use this as an alternative to the first eye liner shown so if I've ran out or can't find the L'Oreal eye liner, I use this one. This product is good as well, and is much more darker than the Superslim but this eyeliner smudges quite a lot and I wouldn't say it lasts 24hrs but I do have oily skin so I'm not sure if it stays more on other skin types. The nib of the eye liner is much more thicker than the first so if you are going for a much bolder, thicker line I suggest you use this one but if you're doing a simple everyday cat eyeliner, then the Superslim is the way to go. This is also priced at £2.99 which is an absolute bargain since it won the Shout Beauty Award 2014.




That's all I have today, but if you want a step by step tutorial on how to do winged eye please comment below!
Also if you have used these products or have any additional questions, please comment below!

 -UPDATE: 
New-Fashionable-Easy-To-Use-Pro-Waterproof-Liquid-Eyeliner-Pencil-Thick-Black-UK
I've been using this amazing felt eyeliner from ebay (link here) and it's super cheap (99p!) It even lasts 24 hours which is great and it's waterproof. It's very similar to the L'Oreal Superslim but I'd say that this liquid liner is darker. More than are 11,104 sold and I'm hooked on this product!


(On the picture it looks thick but in actual fact it isn't however the nib of the felt eyeliner is slightly bigger than L'Oreal's)






Thank you for reading,
Divine Beauty x

3 comments:

  1. Don't be afraid to comment, I will reply back ASAP to your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super helpful as I am staring to get into winged eye-liner. :)

    LushandBlush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, join the team! I literally cannot leave my house without having winged eye liner but I think I mentioned for beginners, felt tip eye liners are life savers! And thank you for your lovely comment xx

      Delete

Comment here!