Thursday 4 June 2015

Posting blogs...

Hello my lovelies, just a quick message!




As you may have known I haven't been blogging as much... Well it's because I'm currently doing my GCSEs therefore I will blog more after the 20th June because I'll be free!

Please continue to show your support by commenting and spreading the word :) I'm currently inactive on all social medias as well [See the 'Contact me' page for all my social media accounts]

AND Should I make a You Tube channel or not, I've been contemplating for years now and I want to know your opinion so leave it in the section below. I'll get back to you all soon but thanks for the support.

Thanks,
Divine Beauty x

PS. I'm thinking of changing the background and layout colour of my blog but again, comment if you agree/disagree AND I'm getting a lot of views from Columbia and the US which is AWESOME (comment where you are from!) x

1 comment:

Comment here!